TDES is an independent business based near Spalding in Lincolnshire, and operating mainly within a 30 mile radius of Spalding.
- This website is used purely for the communication of what services we offer, and to provide means for potential customers contacting us.
- Cookies and tracking are used to help us monitor the effectiveness of the website, and to allow us to continually improve the site.
Collection, use and storage of data
- No customer information is captured or recorded by this website.
- Any customer information obtained by phone, email or other mean is used purely for the purpose of providing quotations and services described on this website.
- This website does not send any marketing emails.
- No customer information is passed on to other companies.
Provision of Information
- All information provided on this website is presented as informative, and does not comprise any form of legal advice.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation and presentation of this website, TDES cannot be responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from errors or omissions.
- Visitors to the site should rely on their own skill and judgement when making use of any of the information provided.
- It must be stressed that electricity can be dangererous, and we make no recomendation for any visitor to this website to carry out any electrical work which they are not competent to carry out.